- General Policies
- Following regulations define the rules of a reservation booked by a user through the website.
- Each user is obliged to read the content of the regulations before booking through the website.
- Each user is obliged to use the website and booking system in a manner consistent with the policy and the law.
- Booking is available only through the following websites: livecamescape.com and all available subdomains *.livecamescape.com
- Booking is available through “BOOKING” tab on the website. Booking process takes few steps in the following order:
A. Choice of a room.
B. Selection of the day and time of booking.
C. The acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
D. Providing a valid e-mail address.
E. Successful payment.
- The user, who has completed the booking process, will receive a confirmation e-mail that will be sent to the address provided during the booking process.
- Not later then 1 hour before the game the user will receive another e-mail that will include a link to a video stream of a game.
- General Rules
- Players aged 13 years or younger are obliged to join the game with at least one adult.
- All users must possess a device (smartphone, tablet, MAC or PC computer) with a free Zoom software installed and use a stable Internet connection of at least 5 Mbit/s download bandwidth.
- To use the service, players must successfuly join a game streaming at least 5 minutes before the booked time. Users who login after the designated time may not be allowed to participate in the game.
- The time of a single game is 60 minutes. There is no possibility of extending the time of a single game.
- Users are not allowed to record a game play, save any graphics or sounds used during a game. All materials and scenarios are copyrighted.
- The person making the booking is obliged to inform other participating people about the rules of the game.
- The game rules are subject to change and may be changed without any previous notice.
Full terms and conditions are available upon request in any of our offices.
Last revision date: April 4st, 2020